September Update

Loyal Order of the Black Cat giclée print, new for Halloween 2016


Bye-bye summer, Helllooooo fall! What a complete blur that was...glad it's over so we can get straight to Halloween now ;)

I've got quite a few updates so let's get started:

First up! Chimichanga issue one from Eric Powell and myself is due out NEXT MONTH, October 12th (Dark Horse Comics)! Yes! Finally, after what seems like forever and a day, I'm on the last book and we're ready to rock and roll. Four issues of painted creepy-cute, bizarre sideshow goodness will be out on stands between Oct-January 2017.

Lots and lots new prints and pieces over at Pinup Girl Clothing coming up. My new Astrology print was released over the summer months and I was lucky enough to work on their 2016 Halloween collection, which is absolutely amazing and mind blowing (go look now if you haven't already!). If you know me, you know I'm freaking out inside about being able to contribute to this collection! We went with a vintage inspired Halloween theme for the art and textile designs I created-I'm very proud of this collection and how it turned out! Below are a few pieces from the collection featuring my Halloween Lantern print and Pumpkin Patch border print-be sure to visit the Pinup Girl Clothing website for a full scope of the prints and pieces available, there are quite a few (and stay tuned, the new kid's line is coming soon and it's ADORABLE!)...

Laura Byrnes California High Waisted Pencil Skirt in Lantern Print, Model: : Rachel Newell
And last but not least, I've been dropping a few new art prints and fun little items in my online shop, just time for Halloween! At the very top of the post is a brand new giclee' print, Loyal Order of the Black Cat, released for the upcoming holiday. I'll also be adding some smalls and fun item's like sticker packs and pin packs-a few photos below! 





                                                                                   
Wishing everyone a very happy fall season, thanks for stopping by! xo












No comments: